- Why not try our ‘Go for Gold’ themed multi-sport event?
- Our standard package includes a choice of up to 12 games for teams representing different nations to compete head to head on
- But don’t worry, you don’t have to be an athlete to enjoy this event. Our version involves fun inflatables, obstacles, costumes, simulators and radio controlled options and is definitely designed with the non-athlete in mind!
- Our standard package includes track and field (two zones), basketball, boxing, wrestling, football, hockey, tennis, badminton, table tennis, rowing and sports trivia
- For those seeking an extra challenge there is a choice of archery, shooting, land sailing, cycling, beach volleyball and equestrian (inflatable not real horses!)
- Different versions of our ‘Go for Gold’ event can take place outdoors or indoors and can last from one hour to a full day
- This package is a fantastic team building event with all activites starting with our team warm-up and culminating in a medal presentation with gold, silver and bronze medals awarded to the top three teams on our winners’ podium
- All events are led by one of our experienced event managers/comperes, the activities are run by trained staff and national team flags, anthems and 'gold wildcards' add to the colour and atmosphere
"I have to pass on a big thank you to Tom and the guys who did such a great job on the day. They managed to keep control of some very competitive people and kept us going when we were all starting to flag in the heat of the afternoon. The event was judged to be an immense success!"
Any numbers can be accommodated
We can bring ‘Go for Gold’ to the venue of your choice or we can suggest a venue nationwide to suit your requirements. The activities require a piece of flat grass roughly half the size of a football pitch or we can run a version of the games indoors
Gable Events will provide an event manager, activities, full event organisation, trained activity staff, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medals, winners’ podium, event control gazebo, PA system with background music, national flags and anthems, professional emergency medical technician with response kit plus £5 million public liability insurance. Optional extras include free venue finding service, team t-shirts, event photographer, catering and additional activities to compliment the zones