- The chocolate making team building event is an absolute favourite with everyone! Who wouldn’t want to spend a ‘working’ afternoon with melted chocolate, sweets and a fancy dress box!?
- A fun, creative and different way to get to know your team in a relaxed environment
- Stimulates creative thinking and encourages group discussions
- The end product will be scored on quality, profitability, originality, teamwork, variety and effectiveness of the marketing plan
- Presentations at the end of the corporate chocolate making session prove to be a hilarious and great finish to a perfect team building event!
"The client was very happy with everything and has promised to do something with us again - so who knows where this may lead?"
The corporate chocolate making team building event can accommodate 5 - 100 people and lasts one to two hours
We can travel to your venue or recommend a venue to suit your specific requirements. If booking the venue yourself, the requirements are a minimum of one 5ft round table per team, two 6ft rectangular tables for the shop area and a power socket for the microwave
Gable Events will provide a chocolate chef, experienced assistants, certificates in food & hygiene, team kits, disposable aprons and hats for all guests, shop area with ingredients and tools, chocolate fun prizes, £5 million public liability insurance and professional event management. Optional extras include venue finding, catering and additional team building activities