- Exhilarating, great fun and very true to real life, The Apprentice Challenge will get your teams working together to produce the best results
- Teams must compete in a pitch to win business from an actual company brief
- Will your team be hired or fired along the way by the Big Boss and the board members?
- You will have to consider budget, target market, unique selling points, scripts and all sales and marketing elements
- At the end of the session teams will present their ideas, marketing strategy, strap lines, mission statements and support materials to the judges…they then must film a live snippet of their TV show
- Will your team win and will you have one person that stands out as The Apprentice?
"On behalf of everyone here we would like to say a big thank you for a very well organised afternoon, we all enjoyed ourselves."
Turner & Townsend
The Apprentice Challenge team building activity can accommodate 10 - 100 people and lasts two to three hours
We can travel to your venue or recommend a venue to suit your specific requirements. If booking the venue yourself, the requirements are a minimum of one 5ft round table per team and two 6ft rectangular tables for the materials area
Gable Events will provide The Boss, products to sell, cameraman, screen and projector to show final showreels, £5 million public liability insurance and professional event management. Optional extras include venue finding, catering and additional team building activities